Hi bloggers!!

1/5/2024

today I have finished my first create task in reading!!! we talked about famous people and my book is called Walt Disney, my first create task is you need to write your facts like, the famous quote, what your famous person is famous for, and the date of birth we know  the facts because we see the scaffolding text, the complementary text and the challenge text it was fun and we needed to do the first create task in paper it was so big and it was hard taking a photo of it after taking a photo of the create task, you screen shot it then you put it in your blog then you just put the other create task in your blog and now I am going to insert my first create task

2/5/2024

Hi bloggers!!

I have finished my second create task!! my famous person that I talked about is Walt Disney,  my create task 2 was called My Research map and you had to do it on a google drawing, and you need to name it and then you save it in your reading folder and now I am going to show you how to do it, you just had to write 6 facts about your famous person so now I am going to insert my second create task now!!

Hi bloggers, I have finished my last create task! you had to do it on canva, and you had to put your create task 1 and 2 together to put all the information in canva but you don’t put your create task 1 and 2 in your canva video so it  it is just like putting facts in your create task and now I am going to put my last create task here